Sunday, January 23, 2011

February 6th & 8th classes

Hello stampers,
Just a note to remind everyone about the upcoming Valentines Class.

Feb 6th and 8th
1 pm to 4pm
class fee - $ 25.00

I am offering to those who bring a GUEST to class (someone who has never been to one of our classes ), a  a $5.00 credit as well as the guest they bring with them. NOTE:  I must know in advance to prepare for the extra.  Very Important!!

We will be completing a lovely Valentine set this class as well a a box to keep them in or gift them.  We also will be doing another SPECIAL box that you can give to your someone SPECIAL!!  I have a few photo's below.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!!


The photo is not very good.  I have two camera and both the battery died in them.  Didn't focus very well at all - SORRY!  But I think you get the picture anyway!!  Whoops, I see there is  CARD BOX missing too.  We'll have 3 cards and a box as well as s special triangle box completed in this class!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially like the way the cone is decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have closed the cone box. I'm going to have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete