Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sew Suite - New Mini

Hi Stampers

I know, hard to believe, but yes I have another post and it's only been a day or two.  I am going to try to keep up a little better with my posting, although I will warn you during the month of February it'll be very hard as that is my busiest month of the year for my REAL work.  But I will try.  Here is a wonderful little card I made today with one of the new stamp sets in the occasions mini. The stamp set is called Sew Suite



Stampin Up is really getting into the sewing end of crafts.  They have gorgeous materials, and I have ordered some which I  will have on display when you attend the classes.  They have also made stamp set and matching designer paper with sewing themes on them.  For the sewing crowd out there, you will really want these!


Hope you enjoy this card.  It is from a site that I frequent a lot:
Create with Connie and Mary.  Take a look at their site, they have awesome ideas.

Have a great day Stampers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like that! Everything - the colours, the layers, everything works so well... (no, I don't need that set, no, I don't need that set, no I don't........)

    ReplyDelete