Saturday, July 2, 2011

Its HERE!! The NEW 2011 / 2012 Catalogue

Hi Stampers,
Finally, some awesome, FUN new things to look at.  For those of you who have place an order of 25.00 or more with me you have already received your FREE catty.  For those of you who simply just  want to look at the NEW CATTY, just move over to the right side and click on the new catty and your in.


Some of my favorites are the NEW RIBBONS, and I just love the NEW IN COLORS, which they also have a fun new ribbon too.
There are lovely new stamps to drool over and tons of other things.  So enjoy browsing in between all the the other things that are going on this long weekend, and I hope that is a perfect one for all of you and your families.


I have been playing with a few stamps and I'll get them posted over the next week - promise.  Oh, by the way, I did just put my order in from the new catty, so I'll have LOTS & LOTS to show you next time we meet.  Just couldn't help myself, now today I'm off to mow the yard, then I am going to play for the rest of the DAY !!  woo hoo!!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment