Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snowman gift card & Nugget Holder

Hi Stampers,

I almost forgot again, but here is the dimensions to make even MORE of the nugget holders.  I will also e-mail everyone I have an address for a video that I used.  We had a busy Dec class getting all of our projects completed and ready for your stocking, some of you wanted to even make more!  Hope this helps.

Enjoy:

BOX BASE:  5 x 7 1/4
score this at :  1/2  and 1 1/8 all the way around on all four sides

The belly bank:  5 1/8 x 7 5/8 is the bank size
score this at 5/8 & 3 1/2 then flip it 90 degrees and score again at 5/8 & 3 1/2

Whisper White card front:  remember you have to cut the smallest section down 2 1/2 inches on the score line and then 2 1/2 across to take that little section out.  You then have to corner round the little corner to give it a finished look

the card is 4 3/4 x 7
score this at 2 3/8 & 4 3/4


The layering piece: the whisper white card front was layered on was 2 1/2 x 4 7/8

As I said I will also try to email you the video link as well and that should be very helpful.  When I have a little more time I will post a few new projects I've completed with some of the NEW products in the OCCASIONS MINI, which will start on Jan 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment