Sunday, January 29, 2012

Some NEW FUN Cards

Hi Stampers!

I'm playing this afternoon and thought I'd share a couple of cards I made today.  These are for my granddaughter and Grandson.  Now I know that Chayse can't read yet, and if he actual got his hands on the card, he would EAT IT!  But I just couldn't leave him out.  I'm going to make a card everyday from now until Feb 14th for Courtnie, ( granddaughter) so she can go to the mail box everyday, ( as that is one of her chores to pick up the mail) and she'll have a cards waiting for her.  The last one will say HAPPY VALENTINES.  I thought she would enjoy that.  I know I certainly will making them.

Below I'll post the one I've made today for Courtnie,  as well as Chayse's .


Just a mention about our Feb Card Classes:

We will have classes on the following date:

Feb 7th - Tuesday and Feb 19th Sunday

Both class start at 1pm as usual and  the FEE is $ 20.00 for 4 cards

Please confirm your attendance to either class by e-mailing me.  I really appreciate that as I have to prepare the class.

In my last class that was on Jan 10th, the ladies wanted to make the four cards and 2 masculine cards.  I said we could probably do that.  BUT, once I actual completed the four cards we are going to make the will be NO time left for two others.  These four are LOVELY designed cards and have a lot of layers.  I know you will all love them, but they do take a little more time.

I will work on a class for Masculine cards, but I apologise, we can't fit them into this class.

Enjoy today creations.


This is the one for Chayse!  I love the little Dinosaurs !!  You can find this stamp set on the 2011/12 catty on page 93

I just colored the background with inks and sponges.  Colored the donosaurs in, then cut them out and used demintional to lift them ont he card.

I'm hoping he'll like looking at the card even though he can't have it.  lol








This one is Courtnie's and is the 1st of the 14 that I'll be sending her.  Thank goodness I do have a few others made so I won't fall behind.  This is actually a maze game and was in the Holiday mini which has now closed.  She'll have fun playing with it I think.

Well Stampers, don't forget, that its sale-a-bration time, and with every order of $60.00 before shipping & tax you can choose what ever you like form the sale-a-bration catty.  If there's anything I can help you with, just shot me an e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. These are really different and eye-catching! I love how you've used the doily with the maze game, and the dinosaurs are great! Really like the vertical 'thinking of you' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool idea Linda! I know your Granddaughter will enjoy receiving them :)

    ReplyDelete