Monday, March 5, 2012

WOW! March ALREADY !!!

Hi Stamper,

What!!   Is it  March already and only 25 days left to get your "FREE" gift through sale-a-bration.  Any order of $60.00 or more allows you to choose an item from the sale-a-bration catty.  There's lots of wonderful items from stamps, papers, even big shot items!

My Up-Line very kindly said " post something on your site so I can see what your up too", I think it was a hint.  I will admit, I've been naughty lately.  Can I use the excuse busy with year ends, T4's etc.

Anyway, here's a few photos of what I've been doing plus one of our upcoming classes!!

March 12th class is the FLOWER POT & Card class:  look what I found hanging out by my front door!

Isn't he / she a cutie.  This is the project we'll be completing on

March 12/ @ 1pm
Class fee: 25.00
Class is FULL

We'll be learning how to make all these flowers with the BIG SHOT and although its a little hard to see, there's a butterfly and jewels in there also.  You see our little feathered friend in there too! I think if you double click on the photo it will enlarge it.

We will also be making a matching card, so if you can bring yourself to give it away, you'll have a card to go with it.












Here's our Mother/Daughter/Grandmother/Granddaughter CLASS!

Yes that's a mouth full ...



March 25th
1pm to 4 pm
Fee:  15.00 per child
Sorry Class is FULL!

There will be -  I think it's 6 - 8 cards with matching envelops.  Moms and Grandmothers will be helping along.  The girls are going to LOVE this class and there is a lovely variety of cards made here.

This is a close up of one of my favorite cards, but honestly they are all to sweet!!!!







Easter, have any of you been thinking of EASTER -?


Isent' this little bag the cutest, and its filled with Easter Cards.

Now I just checked the calender and OH MY!  It's arriving quicker than I realized.

I'll soon have to get these mailed.

These stamps are found in the IB& C book - ( that's the BIG Catalogue) on page 48.  Everybunny is the stamp set name. 

Here's a little look at whats inside the chicken!  Lol

These are all water colored and I know that my granddaughter and any kids would love receiving this in the mail for EASTER!  Specially with a little treat inside. ( $$$ )

OK, I do have some more photo's, but I'll save them for tomorrow.  Imagine, two days in a row.  Boy, I'm on a roll now.

Tomorrow stampers!

No comments:

Post a Comment