Friday, September 10, 2010

Monthly Swap

Hi Stampers!

Thought I might show everyone my monthly card swap.  What's a SWAP?  Well, every month the ladies on my Stampin'Up! team, do a monthly swap.  Each one of us takes a turn and chooses the colors, idea, etc we would like to see.  We then let the rest of the team know and each of us has to make a card for each team member. You would make all the same card and mail them to the other team members and of course, they do the same.  We have four members on our team, whats really cool is you receive four different cards, all following the same theme.  It's quite fun!!  As I was the member this month to choose the colors, etc, I decided that I would like a Christmas theme in " Blues, whites and silvers", so with no further ado - here is the cards I am sending out.  As I receive mine, I will post them for you all to see.

Linda's Card



SILVER GREETINGS
Stamp set :  Serene Snowflakes
Sentiment:  Bells & Boughs

Card Stock
Bashful Blue
Whisper White
Night of Navy

Jewels - Basic Pearls
Ink   -  Encore Ultimate Metallic & Craft Whisper White

I hope you may be tempted to try this very simple and elegant card.

Happy Stampin'

Carol's Card from our Swap!

Dasher Card

Stamp Set:  Dasher
Sentiment      Bells & Boughs


Cardstock:
Whisper White
Not Quite Navy
Baja Breeze


Ribbon:   5/8" Organza in Whisper White


Silver Embossing Powder , Heat Gun , Jewels: Rhinestone


Well that's two out of the four, I'll post the other two as they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment