Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekend away! Yah ...

Hi Stampers,

Just a little note to tell you all I am still here, but I've been very busy lately getting ready for the upcoming Stamp Camp, Oct 3rd, which by the way is FULL!!  Right, NO seats left.  But good news, because of demand I am having a second day on Nov7th, which at this time is HALF FULL.   There is a post below with all the info.   People, if you want to attend you'll have to respond ASAP, it won't take long to fill up.  You won't want to miss the fun, never mind completing 20 cards and lots more through out the day.  Oh yes, and lots of food too,with  lunch provided.

So I'm away this weekend,  there are 80 of us ladies that wait one whole year for this event, and this weekend has finally arrived.  Scrapbooking/stamping - 24/7 if you wish, with as little sleep as possible.  Now if I can just sleep tonight, I should be able to get at least one whole album completed.  After all, we have a new little one coming, he too will need an album.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'll have some new post by mid week next week, photo's. cards all kinds of fun things!!
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Linda!! Love your cards. I do like the Onsie baby card. That teddy on it is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete