Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm Back - But where to start!

Hi Stampers,
I know, it's been awhile.  Between work, going away for the weekend scrapping, and well, just everyday life, I haven't been able to post.  Yep!  The scrap weekend was awesome!!  Not much sleep though, I really needed two days after I got home to catch up.  You would never believe what a room might look like with 80 women and all their scrapping material.  BUT IT'S VERY VERY CROWED.

Here's a little look at what the back of the SUV looks like when only (2) of us are going - really not an inch to spare:   My girlfriend Angela and I and all we could fit in the back -( scrap-crap ) we call it!



  So where to start.  First I'm going to post info about my upcoming class on Oct 24th.  I have already given a few sneak peeks of what we'll be doing, so now I'll give you the full view of one of the cards:

This is one of the cards out of  three that we'll be doing.  This little guy is just too cute, and you know me - love bling - so his antenna's have little rhinestones, hard to see on the photo.

Oct 24th - 1pm to 4pm  sorry stampers only 2 seats left, so register quickly!!


I also have finished one of the Stamp Camp which was held on Oct 3rd.  What a blast, we made 200 cards all together.  Busy,BUSY,Busy can not be understated, and the stampers LOVED every minute.  Of course I feed them all too, so that helped.  But really, what better way to get a jump start on your Christmas Cards then through an event like this.  There is another coming up on Nov 7th and at this moment I am full - BUT, you never know, someone may cancel, so if you are interested please call and put your name on the wait list.  You never know, you may get all those cards done!  Here are a couple of Christmas cards I've been playing around with, as well as ONE that the Nov 7th ladies will be doing.  Now I'm not going to tell you guys which is the Nov 7th one because I want it to be a surprise, but feel free to take a guess at which one we'll be doing,  It is a very special card and was the favorite of everyone at the last Stamp Camp!


This one is a snow globe, which has snowy glitter inside the little globe.
" Peace on Earth"



 This is called Bells & Boughs, one of our new stamps sets from the Holiday Mini.  Of course it requires some glitter around the oval.  Love this little card.  Uses the new ribbon called 1/2 " seaming binding - strange ribbon name, don't you think?  But that's what the mini says - page 21.
Glitter around the oval and it too is on the same page.  I love the glitter .....



Although this picture is not showing you how wonderful the silvers and blues are, that is the colors.  Sorry, perhaps a photographer I am not.  But as you can see the ornaments are in 3D.  Isn't that cool. 

Oh yes!!!  I must show you my project I finished today!!  It is SO MUCH FUN to do, and you can really play around with it a lot:

 OK, I know the top of the roof looks a little funny, I was trying to make it look like snow!  Then tried to fix it up with LOTS & LOTS of glitter.  All in all, I am happy with it.  It's perfect for putting a little battery operated light in on a table.  Awesome little accent for the holidays, and guess what!  Yep, it's in the Holiday Mini on page 37 and is very inexpensive at only $ 7.50 - need one - give me a call and I can take care of that for you.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, and WOW again! Lovely stuff - all of it, but I'm really taken with the blue ornament card. Your house is gorgeous - the snow looks realistic! Super stuff - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete