Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stampin Pastels

Hi Stampers

Just thought I would show you a really cute card that is completely colored with Stampin Pastels.  Now I know there are a few of you ladies that purchase the pastels and I hope you have been using them.  If NOT!,  well here's the perfect time. Also, if you need a Christmas stamp, there's no better time.  Staring Oct 19 to Dec 16th you can purchase the Christmas bundles from Stampin UP!  If you go to my stampin up web site at
http://lindaberger.stampinup.net you will find the 20% sale for the bundles.  If you need help with this, please feel free to call me and I can personally help you.  This stamp set that is shown below as well as a beautiful Christmas papers pack is one of the product bundles.  You really don't want to miss this if you want to make any hand made Christmas cards for your family & friends.  Remember, Stampin Pastels provide you with ALL the color families in one container.  Its the best way to get all you colors at one time for your dollar.  So here the card!

 This is a blowup of the bells, again all colored with Stampin' Pastels.  I think they work great.  The bells are all apart of the Bells & Boughs stamp set that is in the bundle.

Here's the whole card.  I'm very happy the way it turned out.  It is very, very easy to make.  I used silver glass glitter that is in the Holiday Mini on page 21.

You will find one of the bundles that Stampin Up! is selling for 20% off on page 18 & 19 of the mini.  If you need any other information please give me a call.  I'd be happy to help.  Enjoy those Stampin' Pastels - stampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment