Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi Stampers

Wow!  What a time I had getting onto my blog to update.  But I'm here.  Just wanted to share a card that we'll be making at out quarterly Team Meeting.  Each one of use has to make a card and share it with the other team members.  Here's a little peak at mine.  I love this card and it is such fun to make that I have to some how incorperate it into a class for my stampin ladies.  Here the peek:


I know, it doesn't show much, BUT I can't.  Don't want to ruin the surprise.  But it is a lot of fun to make.

Well, that's it for now, but I have a nice project that I'm working on now and will have completed tomorrow evening.  I'll post it for all to see.  I think it'll be our December class.  It'll be early Dec!

 Bye for now - Stampers

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Linda!!! I love the colours. Can't wait to see the entire card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy - can't wait for our meeting to see the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete