Monday, September 19, 2011

Letters to Santa - Stamp Camp

Hi Stampers,

I thought I would get some info on here for the upcoming STAMP CAMP!  I have a few photo's here and the dates of the class.  Your all going to have a wonderful time in this class with a lot more than just cards being made.

When:  October 11th and 16th
Time:  10 am to 4 pm

Lunch is provided as well as some lovely surprises!!

You'll have 16 + cards made and some lovely gifts for yourself or others
FEE   $ 60.00 for the day.

Here are a few photo's of the Letters to Santa portion.  Sorry, the rest will have to be a surprise.  But I promise an awesome day will be had!!

This is the outside's  of your portfolio!
OK Stampers, I've gotten two photos here.  I've been having some problems uploading pictures so I hope this will give you somewhat of an idea of what we will be doing.  Now there are more things we'll be making, but this is lets say a " Teaser"

So for now I'll leave this as is, and when I have a few moments I'll get a few more cards updated.  I guess the other info is the Oct 16th class has now filled.  Sorry, but there is a little room left for the Oct 11th, although I know this is a Tuesday, makes it a little difficult for the working stampers.

SORRY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment