Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BIG SALE - UP to 50% off

Hi Stampers:

I have not been able to get the logo over here to my web site for this promotion.  So the EASIEST way is to go to my Stampin'UP! STORE and take a look on that site.  It is very, very easy.  Just follow this address and it will take you right over there.  http:// lindaberger.stampinup.net  - ok, maybe you'll have to type that address in to make it work.

By the way:  CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING ladies for taking advantage of the Nov 15th to 30th promotion by starting their own business.  Very smart ladies for getting all your stamping products for such an excellent price:

Angela VanDeRiet  of NS
Ankie Fisher  of NS
Alison Baxter  of NB
Chrystal Berger of NS
Clara Vroegh of NS

Good luck ladies in your endeavors whether personal or business, I SUPPORT YOU!!  BUT ...  I do hope I'll still see you all at classes

No comments:

Post a Comment