Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nov 28th & Dec 7th Classes

Hi Stampers:

Thought I would give a sample of our final upcoming classes for the year.  On Nov 28th and Dec 7th I will be having the last classes for 2010.  Both these classes will be the same.  Please let me know for the Nov 28th if you will be attending.  I will need notice by:  Nov 21st for your attendance

Sunday Nov 28th
1 pm to 4pm
Fee:  $ 25.00

Photo attached of the projects that we will be completing.  These are wonderful gift ideas for Grandparents, a dear friend ( who has everything), or even as a Secret Santa gift.

Tuesday Dec 7th
1 pm to 4 pm
Fee:  $ 25.00


This class has only 2 seats left.  Both classes are at my home:


Please Note:  There is one project missing here that we WILL be completing, but I used it as a give away last class - have to make another.  It is a lovely Tealight holder card.  It actually hold (3) tealights and has a built in card.  It's beautiful, and one of my favorite projects.  You will also complete the magnetic memo pad and a cute little book style card that holds (2) little individual tea sachets or it could be chocolates, and you will have a matching card, in case you want to give everything as a complete gift set.  SO, that's three ( 3D items ) and a lovely matching card.  This will be a very fun class and a step away from the regular card class.  I hope to hear from everyone, just remember to please give me notice of your attendance.  If I have time, I will make another of the tealight project and attach it to the blog so you can view it also.
Take Care - Linda 

PS - The NEW Mini will be out Dec 1st for the coming quarter, all I can say is
" OH MY MY!"  It is honestly the nicest one I have seen yet.  I will have to start with what I DON'T WANT - as the wants are tooooo many!  I can't wait to show you guy's what Stamin'Up! is coming out with.

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL I started with the "don't want" list too as there is just too much to choose from.
    Can't wait to see a photo of the tealight holder. it sounds sweet :)

    ReplyDelete