Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BIG SHOT WINNER!!!

Good Day Stampers!

I thought I'd better let everyone know - its GONE!  The BIG SHOT has been won....
DRUM ROLL!!!

Kris Whidden won the Big Shot.  She is one of the stampers that attends the Sunday Monthly classes and is working her way to a nice collection of stamps for her card making needs.  She now has one of the MOST WANTED tools for her craft room.  I know Kris will enjoy this tool!  All the embossing, die cutting and paper crafting she'll be doing now, IMAGINE!  Maybe she'll share with us.

Congratulations KRIS!!!!


I also wanted to mention that I will be putting an order in on Dec 1st and will probably be the last one for the year as we want everything to be here in time for Christmas.  Keep in mind that i am personally offering NO SHIPPING until the end of December.  If you want anything for your Christmas stocking please let me know before the 1st as it will be ordered first thing on the 1st.  The New Occasions Mini is out and Demonstrators are allowed to order early.  One month early, and well, I can't wait, so my order will be in by 7am that day!!!  Lol  Although I can't share that new mini with you, I can make some projects and share them on my blog.  So be watching in early Dec for some fun new things on the blog.

Here's a photo of one of my groups that were here in October for our all day card making event.  It was my BFF's 40th birthday !!!  Whoops, did that slip.... Lol

Angela is holding the hand made rug I hooked for her!!

  
Here she is with her cake! 
Enjoy your day STAMPERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment