Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snow Much Fun!!

Hi Stampers,

Just thought I would post a card I finished from one of the BLOGS that I follow.   The site name is
" UStamp with Dawn and Friends" .  Now this particular site is one that I purchase and have one whole month of ideas for cards and projects. ( I will get a button put on my blog, that way you can just click on it and will be connected ASAP.   It has monthly themes and posts 2 new projects daily for 30 days I believe.  I think it's about $20.00 monthly.  I do love the site,and I get a Hugh amount of ideas from it.  Here's the card which is one of eight from this particular project set.

Isn't it wonderful.  It really was very simple and I got to use the NEW SILVER glitter paper found in the
Holiday Mini on page 41.  The buttons on the snowman are made with the Basic Rhinestones on page 198 of the 2011/12 IB&C catalogue.

I thought this will be a special card for someone special in my family.  Haven't decided which one that is yet!!  Lol


I hope to get one more completed  tomorrow and post for you!

Until then, happy stamping everyone.  See you girls on Sunday the 20th for our afternoon of Christmas Card making.

We will also have the BIG SHOT draw that day as well.  Keep your fingers crossed everyone.

OK, I have added the button for USTAMP with DAWN and FRIENDS!  You are welcome to try it out.  Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment