Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14th - Reminder: NO SHIPPING FEES DURING NOV & DEC!!

As promised I thought I'd better get this posted.  To be honest I almost forgot, busy cleaning, laundry, you know the routine.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you all a little project I completed.  This lovely card box can be found on page 35 of the Holiday Mini Catalogue.  Now it doesn't come a beautiful as this is, but that's the fun part.  You get to design it how ever you want.  It pretty much only used two - 12x12 sheets of DSP and of course whatever embellishments you want to add.  I'm thinking if there is interest, perhaps this could be a class project in maybe Jan 2012.  If you guys are interested you must let me know as I have to order the card boxes before the Holiday Mini ends - Jan 4th 2012.

On that note, I received a down load today!  The NEW Occasion mini is out and effective Jan 5th.  I will pre-oder some things on Dec1st so I can show & tell.  Honest to GOD!  You guys are going to just, well .....  your going to LOVE whats in this MINI.  For who ever wins the Big Shot on the 20th will really be happy.  LOTS & LOTS of new Big Shot items.  OMG, I am just so excited about the new mini, can't wait to share.

For now, enjoy the Holiday Mini, it is soon coming to a close, so if you want Santa to bring that something special, better have him call me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment