Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 20th Ladies


Good Day Stampers!


November 20th is the day for our BIG SHOT draw, anyone interested in participating or adding their name to the draw must have an order in to me by November the 19th to qualify.  This prize is valued at over $120.00 and a must have ( OK, really want ) in your craft room.

Good Luck to everyone.  The class I have on the 20th will draw the name.

I have a photo here everyone to share with you.  I've been working on an ADVENT CALENDER for my granddaughter and I'm finally complete.  I'll have to make another next year for the grandson, this year he's just a little to young.




This was taken outside for better lighting, sorry no SNOW!  Not very Christmas looking.  But the project turned out great.


I put glitter on all the Numbers so they really sparkle.  Here's a close up view.  I want the center of the project to be 3D - so to speak.  I popped the tree out and a couple of gifts.




I wish I could figer this out so I could put my photo's together.  Lol

 OK, you'll have to scroll down for the next pictures, another little project I've been working on!
3D view

OK, I'll just add this photo's below.  Probably why I don't post very often, this thing doesn't do what I want.  Lol

















Here is a FUN gift set and card I did.  It is one of the projects we will be completing in our last class for 2011 - Dec 6th.

Close up of the fun snow!  This is done with the
MICA FLAKES on page 21 of the Holiday Mini! 
You will LOVE this stuff!  Great in shaker frames also. 










To the left is the gift set: a hot choc package, or really anything you want to put in it.  It's a very nice size.  There's also a matching card for wishing someone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS


OK  Come back tomorrow!  I'll have another post!!  Promise ......

1 comment: