Friday, November 18, 2011

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA !!!!!

You Don't want to miss this STAMPERS!!!!



24-Hour-Only Deals during Online Extravaganza!

November 18, 2011
The Online Extravaganza 24-hour-only sale items that we mentioned yesterday will be available from November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM (MT). Be sure to contact your customers early Monday to let them know about these extremely limited-time deals! These special offers will not be extended past the deadline, so be sure to contact your customers early giving them ample time to place their orders. 

I don't know whats on here either until the 21st, so lets check it out together.  You have to go to my Stampin' Up! Site to see what it's all about!!


click the link above to go to my web site.  I also have some ideas fro some of the on sale products you will find.  This I found on our Demo Blog site and thought I would share it with you guys.


Attachments:
  Enjoy!!

1 comment: